On your journey to invest we will collect from you a variety of information. Under the terms of Data Protection legislation, you have a number of rights in relation to the information we hold about you. This includes the right to:
- Ask for a free copy of any personal data we hold about you.
- Ask for correction of any inaccurate information held.
- Withdraw any permission you have previously given to us to process your personal data, except where this is critical to us fulfilling contractual and legal obligations.
- Complain to the information Commission’s Office if you are not satisfied with our use of your data.
- Ask for your personal data to de deleted from our system/ database.
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights under the Data Protection legislation, please direct your enquiry to the Data Protection officer, Ingenious, Unit 4, Edison Court, Ellice Way, Wrexham Technology Park, Wrexham, LL13 7YT. email@example.com
Keeping your data safe
Measures we take to keep your data secure include, but are not limited to include:
- Making regular back-up files.
- Protecting file servers and workstations with virus scanning software.
- Using a system of passwords so that access to data is restricted.
- Allowing only authorised individuals to access data that will enable them to fulfil their job function.
We will only keep your data as long as it is necessary to provide our services to you and / or to fulfil our legal and regulatory obligations.
Enquiries in relation to data held should be directed to the data protection officer, firstname.lastname@example.org